December 23, 2013

22nd and 23rd of December: Christmas Preparations

Oh my, I totally forgot to blog yeasterday. My days have been so full of Christmas preparations, that I haven't really had time for picture taking and blogging. I did a normal work day today, and tomorrow I work until one, so the Xmas holiday hasn't begun for me yet. But tomorrow, tomorrow! And finally the autobahn is empty and there's no traffic jams. What a joy!

Today after work we went grocery shopping, and I found these delicious cookies which are just like the piparkakut, that we have in Finland. Yummy! Christmas glögi (traditional Swedish and Finnish warm Xmas drink) and ham we found in IKEA. It's nice to have some traditional treats and foods which we've had every Christmas!

So tomorrow a little bit of working, and after that good food, relaxing and sweeties!









No comments:

Post a Comment