October 21, 2012

Lazy Sunday

It's been raining for days. It's also raining at the moment. Normally I love autumn but this year it's been so grey, rainy and depressing. These kinds of days are perfect for enjoying quiet time at home. I got a wonderful book for my birthday. It's called Sormustin ja sorkkarauta by Katja Rinkinen. The book is about ecological renovation and decoration of a house that is a part of an old train station in Parola, Finland. Katja Rinkinen also has a blog Parolan asema and it's one of my favourite blogs.

Her first book Vintagen viemää is amazing and I'm sure I'm also gonna love her new book. I've only had time to flip through it quickly but tonight I will take time to enjoy the book properly. It's a perfect evening for some tea, candles and good books and magazines.




No comments:

Post a Comment