October 08, 2012

Bringing nature inside

I love bringing elements from nature inside. Different kinds of branches are perfect for decorative purposes. I'm dreaming of having a dinner party with nature as the theme. I would use the large branch that you can see in one picture, as a centre piece. All the decoration would be from nature, of course. Maybe I'll have that dinner party one day!

Simple branches are also perfect in a vase. Wood in other forms is also a very nice element. We have beautiful wooden floors in our flat. They bring so much warmth to the interior.

I would love to buy flowers more often. I just feel that they are so expensive and I don't want to spend money on something that will last only a few days. That's why I think orchids are amazing, the flowers last for months, and look lovely!







No comments:

Post a Comment