September 30, 2012

Flea market finds

I love, love, love flea markets! It's absolutely fantastic to find an interesting and unique item or maybe something that you've been looking for a long time. In these photos you can see a few items from my flea market collection. Some of them are perfect the way they are but some of them need a bit of work to become beauties. When I found the small wooden case I knew instantly that it would be perfect for decoupaging. You can see in my previous post how it looks now.

The two chairs at the bottom also need a bit of work. The green chair wants to have amazing light grey upholstery. And the white chair, it's quite cute as it is now but I think black colour would really highlight its interesting shape. At the moment I don't have time for these two chairs (I actually have two more chairs also waiting to get some work done, so four chairs altogether!) but I think I will concentrate on my chairs later this year when I have more time to spend at home.









2 comments:

  1. Mahtavaa Anna! Mikä energia huokuu postauksista!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos hirmuisesti Janette! Viime päivinä olo ei ole ollut kovin energinen, mutta onneksi innostus kuitenkin välittyy blogistani!

      Delete